Namaz | Hadees status | Hadees status of Whatsapp | Hadees enabvi

 Namaz | Hadees status | Hadees status of Whatsapp | Hadees enabvi


Namaz | Hadees status | Hadees status of Whatsapp | Hadees enabvi

  • It is narrated on the authority of Anas bin Malik that he said: Hazrat Abu Dharr Ghaffari (may Allah be pleased with him) used to narrate that the Messenger of Allah Muhammad saw (may peace be upon him) said: The roof of my house was opened and I was in Makkah.
  •  Chest incision then washed it with Zamzam water then brought a gold tray which was full of faith and wisdom he put it in my chest then folded the chest (sealed it) then he took my hand and with me The heavens ascended to the earth when I reached the heavens and the earth (it was closed) Gabriel (peace be upon him) said to the keeper of the heavens
Namaz | Hadees status | Hadees status of Whatsapp | Hadees enabvi

Hadees Mubarak

  • He asked, "Who is it?" Gabriel (peace be upon him) asked: Is there anyone else with you? Jibreel (peace be upon him) said: Yes, Muhammad saw is with me. He asked: Are they called? He ascended to the heavens and saw a man sitting there with crowds of people on his right and crowds on his left.
  •  When he looked to his right he laughed and when he looked to his left he cried (looking at me).



Namaz | Hadees status | Hadees status of Whatsapp | Hadees enabvi


  • Come, good prophet and good son. I said to Jibreel (peace be upon him), 'Who are these people?' The souls of those who are on the right side are in Paradise and the flocks on the left side are in Hell. They laugh when they look to their right and when they look to their left
Namaz | Hadees status | Hadees status of Whatsapp | Hadees enabvi


  • Weeping with grief. Then Jibreel (peace be upon him) took me to the other side of the sky and said to the keeper of the place: Open it. He also asked what the first keeper asked. The Prophet Muhammad saw (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) saw Adam (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and Idris (Moses) and Isa (Jesus) and Ibraaheem (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon them) in the heavens. 

  • On the sixth, to Ibrahim (as), Hazrat Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: When Jibreel (peace be upon him) passed by Idris (peace be upon him) carrying the Prophet Muhammad saw


Namaz | Hadees status | Hadees status of Whatsapp | Hadees enabvi


  • Come, good prophet and good brother, I asked (Gabriel) who they are. They said: This is Idris (peace be upon him). Then I passed by Moses (peace be upon him). Good brother, I asked who they are. Gabriel said: This is Moses (peace be upon him). Then I passed by Jesus (peace be upon him).
  •  He said: Come, good prophet and good brother. They said: This is Isa (Jesus). Then I passed by Ibrahim (Abraham).




  • This is Ibrahim (as). Ibn Shahab said: I was informed by Abu Bakr ibn Hazm that both Abdullah ibn Abbas and Abu Haba Amir ibn Umar used to say that the Prophet Muhammad (saw) said: Then Jibreel (as) took me up to this point. When I reached a high and smooth place, I could hear the sound of a pen moving.
  •  Then Ibn Hazm and Anas ibn Malik said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Then Allaah imposed fifty prayers on my ummah (every night and day) and I returned with this command. I said: I have offered fifty prayers. He said: Then return to your Lord because your ummah is not strong enough. I returned (and asked).



  • He said: Go to your Lord. Your ummah is not strong enough. I returned. Then Allah forgave me. Then I came to Musa (Moses). He said: Go back to your Lord. Your ummah is so strong. Then I returned (this happened many times). Finally Allah said: They are five prayers and in fact there are fifty. I do not change my mind.
  •  Now I am ashamed of my Lord (then) then Jibreel (peace be upon him) took me and carried me till Sidra Al-Muntaha and covered it with various colors, I do not know what they were then I Took him to heaven, I see there are pearl necklaces and the soil there is musk.

Status of hadees in Urdu || hadees status of Whatsapp on beautiful flowers image

Hadees status


Status of hadees